The team at Other World Escapes have made every effort to ensure that you and the rest of your team are kept as safe as possible during your time at our premises.
As such, please review the list of changes we have made:
1. Chip shop and Vermilion Hearts will remain closed to reduce overall footfall to the premises.
2. All games are now limited to a max of 6 players from a single household (or with support bubble).
3. Game slots are now 2.5 hours (instead of 2 hours) to allow extra time for your games master to deep clean the game with professional cleaning materials prior to your entry into the room.
4. An NHS-approved track and trace system is now in place. It is advised that at least the lead booker registers upon entry to our premises.
5. Games masters have gone through extensive training for Covid-19 with regards to hosting, social distancing and cleaning.
6. All games masters will be wearing a visor and will keep a distance of minimum 1m.
7. Props and other moveable items, will be replaced more frequently.
8. All customers will be asked to wear a mask, unless the customer is exempt.
If you are unsure about any of the above, or have concerns for you experience during covid-19, please email us.
VIEW ONLINE ESCAPE ROOMS