TEAMBUILDING AT OTHER WORLD ESCAPES
Teambuilding is an essential part of any highly performing group work and the escape rooms at Other World Escapes offer some of the most immersive, rewarding, educational and motivational corporate packages for any industry.
Our escape rooms in Southampton city centre offer story-driven, collaborative gaming experiences that test players’ logic, creativity, tenacity and communication in a psychologically enriching environment. By solving puzzles, riddles, and finding hints, players must work together to achieve their goals as a team. This can form more cohesive relationships in the workplace. Starting at £1,250 per half-day, our corporate packages provide a cost-effective, educational and fun experience for all players.
Here at Other World Escapes, we enable businesses to experience a totally new way of forming strong working bonds between their employees. Our escape rooms will provide your employees with:
- An opportunity for team-based communication and collaboration
- Tasks which can improve observational and mental skills
- A chance to become a leader
- Recognition of their smart insights and solutions
- Certificates for the fastest teams and most collaborative players
- Tasks that can help time-keeping and task delegation
- A fun and thrilling way to interact with their colleagues and managers
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Other World Escapes immerses its players in the narrative so they can feel and experience the story first hand. The games follow a process to ensure our players get the most out of the experience:
- Players will gain access to the backstory accessed by a password (passwords provided upon booking)
- The Other World Escapes team will liaise with the manager to organise the teams
- Teams arrive at the venue and are put in the escape room to experience and shape the story first-hand
- Teams are given 60 minutes and must work together to complete their objective
- After their timeslot, players are provided with the last chapter of the story according to the outcome of their time spent in the game
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Packages start from £1250 per half day (3 sessions per room) exclusive of VAT, regardless of the amount of players. Catering can be provided as part of a package at one of our nearby partner restaurants and cafes. Certificates and award ceremonies can also be provided as part of the package upon request. Catering, certificates and award ceremonies are subject to additional cost.
Through our corporate packages you will have the whole venue to yourselves, and will have access to both the Mayan and Vermilion escape rooms (Abyss is sold separately). Bookings of 7-18 players will be able to play both Mayan and Vermilion escape rooms, and bookings of 19-50 players will have the choice of which room to play. If your wish to make a booking of less than 7 players, you can book directly through our booking engine (VAT included in all prices).
HOW DO I BOOK?
If you wish to book a corporate team-building activity with us, please contact us stating the size of the team, the time and date you wish to book for. A gamesmaster will be in touch to confirm your booking and answer any queries you may have.
Note: Confirmation of booking is subject to availability. We recommend to request the booking at least 1 month in advance to avoid disappointment. A 25% non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your space with the full amount being due 48 hours prior to the event. Should payment not be completed 48 hours prior, the booking will be cancelled without the return of the deposit.